The KRATOS 100 is a 2-blade, cut on contact, 100 grain mechanical broadhead. The KRATOS has been extensively tested around the World with epic results. Everything from giant Whitetails, large African Game and the Southern Wild Hogs of Texas have felt its lethality. The name KRATOS says it all. A symbol of strength and power. Whether your hunting out on the Great Eastern Plains of Montana or on the trail of that elusive Ohio Whitetail Buck you've been watching all season, the KRATOS will give you the accuracy, strength and confidence needed for any situation.
The KRATOS is built with a one piece machined 7075 aluminum ferrule, .040 thick stainless steel replaceable blade and a bone splitting 440 stainless steel tip. The KRATOS comes in 3-packs.
KRATOS 100 FEATURES:
- 2" Cutting Diameter
- 2-Blade Cut on Contact Design
- 100 Grains
- .040 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Blades for Maximum Durability
- Interchangeable Blades
- One Piece Machined 7075 Aluminum Ferrule
- 440 Stainless Steel Bone Splitting Tip
- Advanced Design for Maximum Accuracy & Durability